Passive Heave Compensators
Mounted between the hook and the load, Cranemaster Passive Heave Compensators expands your vessel capabilities and protects your crane, lifted object and personnel. The result is improved operational weather window, reduced probability of snap loads and reduced heave motion.
Cranemaster Passive Heave Compensators are robust, reliable and easy to use. The units are designed to reduce impacts in offshore lifts above sea level, through the splash zone and subsea. For more than 30 years they have proven to be both effective and dependable.
- Spring-damper system based on gas pressure and hydraulic fluid
- Self-contained – no external connections of hoses or wires required
- Load range: 0.5 – 1600 ton / Stroke range: 0.5 – 5.0 meter
- For rental or purchase
- Failure free operation thanks to robust technology
- Developed and produced in Norway
- May be equipped with features such as Quick Lift and Lock & Release for enhanced performance Read more >>
- Contact us for discussions of specially designed shock absorbers