Oil & Gas
From small in-air lifts of a few ton up to the largest subsea manifolds of more than 1000 ton, Cranemaster has the right units to remove slack slings, shock loads or unwanted motion. We provide lift analysis and have expertise and equipment for every phase of the lifting operation.
Typical applications where Cranemaster® should be considered
- Ship-to-ship lifting, reducing snap loads and/or avoid re-contact.
- Splash zone crossing, reduce risk of slack slings and snap loads.
- Subsea lowering, reduce risk of resonance.
- Subsea landing phase, reduce landing velocity and motion.
- Recovery of objects from the sea floor, provide controlled tension in the crane when object is getting loose.
- Overload protection, use Cranemaster© to protect valuable assets from excessive loads.